Options

NOVA/DC Assistant/Second Shooter

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
edited October 31, 2011 in For Hire
Hey all, I'm looking primarily for an assistant in the wee hours of the morning 10/9 for an engagement shoot in DC. This is an unpaid gig, but I will buy you coffee and breakfast/brunch. Lots and lots of coffee (or your caffeinated beverage of choice), too, as this will be happening from 6:30am to 9:00am.

Plus we get to meet and hang out, and I'm not really so bad. :D

I'll need someone to hold lights during sunrise, but after that, when we actually have enough light to see by, you'd be free to second-shoot whatever you like. Basically, if I don't need extra hands for light, shoot away!

I do these sorts of shoots for friends and family, and this one is for a sweet neighbor who's getting married next month. The bride- and groom-to-be love that journalistic, unposed style, and they both have a love of photography--she from early days in film, and he as an amateur hobbyist who's looking to learn more. She also happens to be a great cook!

If you have any questions, or if you're interested, let me know in this thread or via PM.

And if you're wondering what it's like to shoot with me on something like this, just ask divamum or ARKreations.

Thanks for stopping by! :thumb

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2011
    nod.gif Kerry is seriously awesome to shoot with - I'm just sorry I can't do this one!!!
  • Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2011
    divamum wrote: »
    nod.gif Kerry is seriously awesome to shoot with - I'm just sorry I can't do this one!!!

15524779-Ti.gif - very laid back, lots of fun and a great chance to learn, laugh, and network!
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2011
    Thanks, you two! :D

(I swear there were no bribes involved...)
  • Options
    travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 640 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2011
    Kerry:

While I realize the 10th has passed, I'm eagerly looking forward to learning off-camera lighting & portraiture. I'm just a few miles north of the city & would be willing to assist in the future. Thanks.
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook