damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    Is that feces?
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    damonff wrote: »
    Is that feces?

Why would you ask such a question ? Are you implying that these photos are lousy or something,maybe you meant faces ! They are images created at a demonstration.

This leads me to conclude that one , you made a typo error, two, you don't know how to spell or three ,it came from an immature mind trying to express itself in some manner.
  • Options
    richardmanrichardman Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    The only conclusion I came to is the question is about image #1, but it's certainly a very very odd question :-)

I would stay with the Syrian woman and get more photos of her. Keep clicking....
    "Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
    // richard <http://www.richardmanphoto.com&gt;
    richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    lensmole wrote: »
    Why would you ask such a question ? Are you implying that these photos are lousy or something,maybe you meant faces ! They are images created at a demonstration.

This leads me to conclude that one , you made a typo error, two, you don't know how to spell or three ,it came from an immature mind trying to express itself in some manner.

I actually thought it was. It would make sense if it were...
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    damonff wrote: »
    I actually thought it was. It would make sense if it were...

I am sorry you feel that way !
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2011
    lensmole wrote: »
    I am sorry you feel that way !

Woah....When I saw Damon's question I was startled, but then I went back and looked at the first image...and then thought "oh my God, is it? No, it can't be. But what is it?" I didn't for a second think Damon was commenting on your images, which are very nice. Nor did I think that the question was insulting or bizarre. There have been some quite odd things going on at the various Occupy sites, and by now I'm sure we've all seen the unfortunate image of the demonstrator defecating on the police car. So the question is simply a question.

The interesting thing about Occupy and this Dgrin forum is that we finally have a flow of images that actually can be described as photo journalistic - that that is something that has very much been missing here up until now. But at the same time the images have invariably been triggering political comments and tiffs.

Perhaps we should just address the occupy images as we would any others - without the political interpretations and assumptions about each other's motives.
    :D
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    ChesterJackChesterJack Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2011
    Nice set of shots
    "Dont tell me this town ain't got no heart, cause I can hear it beat out loud" Robert Hunter
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    Feces or not it's nice Cursive :D

and agree with B.D. on the rest
  • Options
    NmahoochNmahooch Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    nice set. I agree the penmanship is great^