Options

Remembering Steve Jobs...

mjordanphotomjordanphoto Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
edited November 3, 2011 in Street and Documentary
Ok, so, a little late here, but a few days after Steve passed away, I was in NYC and went to the 5th Ave. Apple Store to see what people were doing to remember him. Decided to share a few images here (first post on the Street and PJ board), feel free to offer some feedback (more images in the gallery, if you click on any of the ones below).

Thanks!

1. SteveJobsAppleStoreMemorial12-M.jpg

2. SteveJobsAppleStoreMemorial9-M.jpg

3. SteveJobsAppleStoreMemorial8-M.jpg

4. SteveJobsAppleStoreMemorial7-M.jpg

5. SteveJobsAppleStoreMemorial14-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2011
    Welcome Steve. I'm a recent alum who came back. I got beaten up a little on this subject, best of luck to you.

I like your #4. I was was impressed by how the Ipod generation expressed their grief (post its); and this shot on an LCD was perfect

Here's one I thought was good

http://ragspix.smugmug.com/Landscapes/1110-Jobs-Wailing-Wall/19482925_mShzXs#1524977998_q9Lc7h8-A-LB

Don't be deterred by criticism, it is a good forum
    Rags
  • Options
    richardmanrichardman Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2011
    You got beaten up for the post title, not for your photographs. Well, that too after we sort out the incendiary post title :-)

Street / PJ are the toughest photos to make. We often think we got good photos but in the end, it's just someone walking down the street :-)
    "Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
    // richard <http://www.richardmanphoto.com&gt;
    richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram
  • Options
    mjordanphotomjordanphoto Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2011
    Thanks for the feedback - it's much appreciated. I figured this was the place to post these images, not sure where else they would have fit in.