Options

MC 14 - Late

cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
edited November 12, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Can you relate?:D

i-Z2FwRsJ-XL.jpg
Chad - www.brberrys.com
If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.

Comments

• Options
    FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    Yes I can!
    Not sure what software you're using, but if you work in PS, here are a couple of 'wonders' of mine...
    I wonder if you have enough latitude in the moon to bring down it's brightness, to show detail in it's face. (I'm assuming that's the moon. :o) )
    I wonder if you also have enough latitude to do the same with the license plate and bumper of the car in front.
    Then I wonder how cool the image would look if the power and telephone lines could get cloned out to resolve some of that chaos. To me, that would be the toughest edits, because cloning the sky across straight lines may be a tough sell.

Good luck.
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    Oh yeah, I can relate! I agree with the comment about trying to bring out the face of the moon, if you can. The overhead wires really don't bother me because they add to the chaos you're depicting. Nice shot!
  • Options
    edited November 12, 2011
    Froch wrote: »
    Yes I can!
    Not sure what software you're using, but if you work in PS, here are a couple of 'wonders' of mine...
    I wonder if you have enough latitude in the moon to bring down it's brightness, to show detail in it's face. (I'm assuming that's the moon. :o) )
    I wonder if you also have enough latitude to do the same with the license plate and bumper of the car in front.
    Then I wonder how cool the image would look if the power and telephone lines could get cloned out to resolve some of that chaos. To me, that would be the toughest edits, because cloning the sky across straight lines may be a tough sell.

Good luck.

Thanks! It's the moon, but was a compromise "seat of the pants" shot from my truck so I don't have the sharpness or DOF to really bring out the face. It really was just a "wow: moment and I always have a camera with me. so I shot it. I may play with the rest as this is SOOC with a little crop and, sky tweak and exposure bump.
    richtersl wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I can relate! I agree with the comment about trying to bring out the face of the moon, if you can. The overhead wires really don't bother me because they add to the chaos you're depicting. Nice shot!

Thanks! Maybe I should go stand in the road Monday night and get a better shot.headscratch.gifD
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    I like this, and I don't mind the wires. It's definitely on theme...I feel stressed just looking at it!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    kwickerskwickers Registered Users Posts: 310 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    Be careful shooting while driving its hard to focus.... I like this.
    Photos.KeithWickersham.com
  • Options
    edited November 12, 2011
    kdotaylor wrote: »
    I like this, and I don't mind the wires. It's definitely on theme...I feel stressed just looking at it!

Thanks! I live with it and it is a real drag some nights
    kwickers wrote: »
    Be careful shooting while driving its hard to focus.... I like this.

Thanks! AF & Burst. It is hard to frame, but I was in traffic for a while and had a chance to chimp several times.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • Options
    GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    I like this and agree with previous comments. I don't mind the wires, but if you have a re-shoot I might prefer it without. GP
  • Options
    edited November 12, 2011
    To get the road sign, I will have to get the wires. They are all over the place. I may try to PP them out.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com