Options

Sports/Action photographer needed in Western NY

Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
edited November 17, 2011 in For Hire
I am looking for an additional photographer to shoot indoor sporting events. These events are primarily All-Star Cheer and Gymnastics events.

Experience shooting cheer and gymnastics is preferred but not a requirement.

Please have the proper gear for these sports.

Anyone interested may reply here or with a PM. Pay is a flat rate which will be discussed with additional details if you are selected.

If available, we have an event November 6th which we would like to fill and as additional photographers are brought onboard, more dates will be available.

Thank You,
Lance

Comments

• Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    I wish I was closer, I'd be all over that opportunity.
    (Do you cover travel? mwink.gif)
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    edited November 1, 2011
    Yes, I do cover travel if the event is large enough to bring in photogs requiring travel... with limits of course! :photo
  • Options
    SabellaSSSabellaSS Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited November 16, 2011
    Curious on how far West in NY? I'm in Western PA about 2 hrs south of Erie. Have shot some Cheerleading and many other sports. Have not done gymnastics as of yet, but would love to try sometime in the future.
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2011
    We are based out of Buffalo, NY (actually just a few miles out of Buffalo) and cover events across Western NY, and possibly into PA and OH very soon. I will add your contact info to our pool of photographers if you would like me to, feel free to send me a PM if you are still interested. Thanks, Lance.