lensmole wrote: »
    #2 is a great shot , good work ! thumb.gif

cause of the reflection or the CIA agent in back :D
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2011
    bfjr wrote: »
    cause of the reflection or the CIA agent in back :D

You got in close with this one, the focus appears to be good and the reflection is a nice touch.
    It's an engaging image that captures my interest mainly because of all the different characters in the photo , and conjurers up many scenarios .

Looking at the image the guy pointing at something what appears to be a map, he seems to be lost. and is getting directions, the person on the right seems to be taking interest in whats going on.

The C I A cat he looks like he is fed up and in a hurry to get somewhere and at the same time is hoping this doesn't take much longer.

The woman on the left is obviously interested in something else and just doesn't care.

The gentleman wearing the scarf gives me the impression he has all the time in the world , I can't figure why he has a scarf on when he is indoors and the other guy is in a T shirt.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2011
    lensmole wrote: »
    You got in close with this one, the focus appears to be good and the reflection is a nice touch.
    It's an engaging image that captures my interest mainly because of all the different characters in the photo , and conjurers up many scenarios .

Looking at the image the guy pointing at something what appears to be a map, he seems to be lost. and is getting directions, the person on the right seems to be taking interest in whats going on.

The C I A cat he looks like he is fed up and in a hurry to get somewhere and at the same time is hoping this doesn't take much longer.

The woman on the left is obviously interested in something else and just doesn't care.

The gentleman wearing the scarf gives me the impression he has all the time in the world , I can't figure why he has a scarf on when he is indoors and the other guy is in a T shirt.ne_nau.gif

Well now that's an even better reason mwink.gif
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    I like #3 best with the threesome. Why is standing there looking mad at the world? Nice shadows and gritty feel to the shot, too.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    rainbow wrote: »
    I like #3 best with the threesome. Why is standing there looking mad at the world? Nice shadows and gritty feel to the shot, too.

Hooker, Pimp & Salesman.

It's a tough road to go!