Options

P...

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited November 22, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
This one won't qualify... since it was taken last Saturday... but would love some C & C on it.

Purple Strides Walk
DSCF4718-copy-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    kwickerskwickers Registered Users Posts: 310 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    I think you need to be two feet to the left, they are walking out of the picture. You could crop in tight on the boy and face of other person.
    Photos.KeithWickersham.com
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    You're right... they were walking past and I barely got this shot... you should have seen how bad it was to begin with. But I loved the being on the dad's shoulders and the look he gave me. I will play with the cropping some more.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    I see how the purple trio caught your eye - nice idea but I agree with Kwickers in that more space on the left would help. GP
  • Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2011
    15524779-Ti.gifI wonder what the cropped shot would look like with a texture or aged processing like a florabella action? To me, the sky is really bright & a texture might tone it down. Ornery look! :)
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/