Roxio software

cockatiel ladycockatiel lady Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited December 6, 2011 in Video
I am looking for the simplest program to edit photos as well as videos. I do have Abode Premiere Elements 8 and Abode Photoshop Elements 8. I was thinking that the Roxio software may be easier. I will be doing some photo editing of my cockatiels and I take videos of them too and would like to edit the videos. I am a basic computer person this is a hobby only. Would like to send videos to friends and put some on line you tube or facebook. I do have Windows 7. I have used Microsoft Digital Imaging in the past and MGI at times. Would like one program that will do all I need and want. Help please Sue.

Bought a computer today with the help of this forum hope to get help in this area as well! Sue:D:wink

Comments

• threecubedthreecubed Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    I think you need two separate programs - one for photos and one for video. They are very different beasts. If you're looking for a very simple video editing software, I think Windows Live Movie Maker is about as basic as it gets. And Picasa is a nice simple photo editor. I really dislike Roxio as a company, so I wouldn't recommend their software for anything.
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    I am looking for the simplest program to edit photos as well as videos. I do have Abode Premiere Elements 8 and Abode Photoshop Elements 8. I was thinking that the Roxio software may be easier. I will be doing some photo editing of my cockatiels and I take videos of them too and would like to edit the videos. I am a basic computer person this is a hobby only. Would like to send videos to friends and put some on line you tube or facebook. I do have Windows 7. I have used Microsoft Digital Imaging in the past and MGI at times. Would like one program that will do all I need and want. Help please Sue.

Bought a computer today with the help of this forum hope to get help in this area as well! Sue:Dmwink.gif

Sue, what is it you do not like about Premiere?

What is it you tend to need to do to your photos? Crop? re-size? Color issues?
    tom wise
  • cockatiel ladycockatiel lady Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited December 6, 2011
    Maybe I have not given it a fair chance once I get my new computer I will try it again. Thanks