Options

Untitled

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
edited December 15, 2011 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2011
    The balloons make the picture, but I think I'd have waited -- actually with a couple more shots in between -- until the woman got close to the right side of the picture. Of course that wouldn't have worked if the two cops were moving. Doesn't look as if they are, but I can't really tell.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2011
    Not feelin it here, Richard
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,190 moderator
    edited December 13, 2011
    Bean II?
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited December 15, 2011
    Thanks for commenting.
    RSL wrote: »
    The balloons make the picture, but I think I'd have waited -- actually with a couple more shots in between -- until the woman got close to the right side of the picture. Of course that wouldn't have worked if the two cops were moving. Doesn't look as if they are, but I can't really tell.
    I took a number of shots as they walked through the scene--the cops were also moving. I chose this one because I liked the alignment of the cops and the woman, but I wasn't altogether happy with the result.
    bfjr wrote: »
    Not feelin it here, Richard
    Fair enough--it was one of those scenes that seemed ripe for something surreal, but I think I was too impatient and didn't hang around long enough for the right possibility.
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Bean II?
    Nah, nothing that much fun. There were three balloons. It was a promotional stunt for selling stock in the Spanish lottery, a huge business. What struck me was how little attention people were paying to it, and I tried to capture that observation here, but I guess it doesn't come across. Oh well.