• Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2011
    This doesn't do anything for me .
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2011
    I like it Ben,
    That one shaft of hard light on his face as he is bent over his task trying to thread the damn needle in the shade (I'm going blind just looking at this).
    I like that you see the reflections in the glass, I can imagine him looking out the window at the lot when he has a little downtime.
    I also like the bits of the "tools of his trade" scattered around his table.

Edit--I also wonder to myself if he is working because he has to or because it's a little distraction for him. Doesn't seem like an easy job. Hard on the back and the eyes.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2011
    lensmole wrote: »
    This doesn't do anything for me .

That's surprising but OK :D
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2011
    I like it Ben,
    That one shaft of hard light on his face as he is bent over his task trying to thread the damn needle in the shade (I'm going blind just looking at this).
    I like that you see the reflections in the glass, I can imagine him looking out the window at the lot when he has a little downtime.
    I also like the bits of the "tools of his trade" scattered around his table.

Edit--I also wonder to myself if he is working because he has to or because it's a little distraction for him. Doesn't seem like an easy job. Hard on the back and the eyes.

That's pretty good Liz mwink.gif
    Sums up how I felt/feel about this one.
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2011
    I like this a lot. First for all the reasons that Liz cited. But I will add that the top part adds some mystery and ambiguity that I like. At first, I thought it was interior lighting before realizing that the lights are reflections from the auto. The line between reflection and not is blurred. And it looks like something is drilling into his head!