edited December 28, 2011 in The Other Guys
SOLLLLLLLLD

Rules
Paypal only
USA confirmed shipping addresses only!
If you have questions or offers PM ME
I don't ship first no matter what.
FAST PRIORITY SHIPPING
I have all positive feedback 74+ on e-bay and 60+ positive on extra ebay. PM for link if you wish.

P6451.jpg
P64512.jpg
P645123.jpg

Up for sale is the awesome Pentax 645N medium format film camera.
The condition overall is mostly good, but not fully functional - READ ON

Cosmetics
There is some average wear/scratching through out the body and on the left side of the body which looks like some (Non-sticky!) residue left over from tape is visible.
Also a good scratch up right above the lever by the lens mount. Nothing too bad though.
Viewfinder has a few specs of dust/dirt. But still so bright and sharp to look through, I love it.

I never actually used this camera and just collect, but I did test it out with a manual focus lens and some batteries.
Issues?
The display inside the viewfinder seems to only activate when the 120 film insert was not inplace, Im not sure if thats because there was no film or not.
The mirror and shutter seem to fire but then stick and will not come down until I remove the batteries and then put them back in.. it then goes back down and I think makes the insert wind.

I am mainly a collector and am describing this the best I can. Because of this and the issues it is being sold as-is for parts only!
Just want to state though that this really does make a nice piece to own and deffinitely still nice looking in person.

LOOKING FOR $210
SHIPPING COST $15
If you have offers or questions please only send me a private message! I will reply WAY quicker

Comments