Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
edited February 21, 2012 in House of Canon
Fellow DGrinners... I am posting a 70-200/2.8L IS lens for sale on behalf of a trusted friend. I have an excellent reputation within the DGrin marketplace, and I am more than willing to stake this reputation on the quality of his lens and the trustworthiness of his commentary. The description below is his own. Questions are welcome. Additional photos are here.

I am offering for sale a Canon 70-200/2.8L IS lens. The lens is in as-new condition, both functionally and cosmetically. Images shot with this lens are excellent, consistent with the lens’s reputation. The auto focus system and the image stabilizer both function properly. There are no scratches on the glass, the lens body, the hood, or the tripod collar. The only hints of use are some very small smudges on the outside of the hood (only visible in the right light) and some little places where the paint has worn from the edges of some letters on the front lens cap.

I bought the lens new from B&H and have been very careful with it. It has never been bumped, dropped, left in a hot car, used in the rain, or exposed to any other extreme conditions. When not in use, I have always stored it in a padded camera bag. On average, I have used the lens a few times per month to photograph family, friends, and associated events. I am selling the lens with the expectation of purchasing the version II model.

Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens - $1495 - SOLD

Terms: Thanks for looking!

i-C32R2nH-L.jpg

i-2SQbQS6-L.jpg

i-wKwQcPw-L.jpg

Comments