Options

Wedding Challenge • 12/2011 • Candids

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited January 6, 2012 in Weddings
Hey guys!

This is it!!! LAST challenge of the year (and I am not sure if they will be continued next year), so this is it, LAST chance to win!! Marina sent me the new theme, so let's see what you got.
Note from Marina:
As we all know weddings are all about emotions. So there, i wanna see emotions! Crying brides, crying grooms... etc... yup! :)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GALLERY

or go to: www.smugmug.com

login: DgrinExtras
password: knockknock

Then go to: Wedding Challenge • 12/2011 • Candids

From there you should be able to upload a pic, but let me know if you have any questions (see top right corner / UPLOAD > TO THIS GALLERY)
When you upload a photo, please mention YOUR NAME below the photo, or your nickname (I need to be able to contact you, if you win, so don't make it too hard, haha). Please do NOT upload full res files as I can't take any responsibilities for it and don't want the photo to end up in the wrong hands. Feel free to put your name on the photo.

Once we announce the winner, the top 3 pics will receive a 1st / 2nd / 3rd place badge :D

The CUT-OFF date is December 31st Marina (ShepsMom) will then have time to choose the 3 winners and will announce them by January 2nd :barb

Let me (or Marina) know if you have any questions.

:lust

Shhhhhht, there are 2 entries allowed per person.
Let's gooooooo!!! :lynnma

oh and p.s. YUP, I know we've had a very similar challenge earlier this year .... but I figured I don't want to make it difficult on anybody, I am pretty sure you guys all have more than enough photos to submit!

Comments

• Options
    smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2011
    I don't get much crying except for parents, and hesitate to upload crying moms. So I uploaded some happy b & g emotion.

C'mon, everybody, we all want to see more in the gallery! It's still pretty sparse!
  • Options
    sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited January 6, 2012
    Winners announced!
    The winners are... (drumroll)

1st place: the very first photo from Jacek Oleszczak; Dgrin ID: BlueSkyPhotos
    2nd place: Daniel Soule
    3rd place: Trevor Blackman

Congratulations!! wings.gif

Jacek will be giving us our next challenge theme shortly :D
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Congrats to the winners!!! clap.gif
  • Options
    BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Yay!!! Thank you for the selection and congrats to Daniel and Trevor for making the podium:)

The new challenge theme is coming shortly.
    Jacek