Options

D70 body

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited January 7, 2012 in Nikon Land
This D70 has been with me a long time and it is in excellent condition. You get the body, cap, strap... etc - the box and everything that came in it, except for the kit lens. I find the 18-70 is actually a great little lens, so for now, I'm keeping it. Also, you'll get a 2gb Sandisk Extreme III, and a 1gb Sandisk CF card.

Full disclaimer: Every once in a while, this body throws a ghost "Err", which goes away by pulling the card out and cycling on/off. Very sporadic, and in fact, since I stopped using my oldest CF cards (just threw some away they got so bad), and sticking to the newest 2gb Extreme III, I don't recall it happening at all in the last few months. In other words, this could purely be a memory error, with nothing at all wrong in the camera. There you have it.

**SOLD** $200 shipped

DSC4571-M.jpg

DSC4572-M.jpg

DSC4576-M.jpg
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2012
    Erik, a few ???...

- How many clicks on the shutter?
    - Are you the first owner?
    - Has it ever gone to Nikon for service or any other problems?
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2012
    Seymore wrote: »
    Erik, a few ???...

- How many clicks on the shutter?
    - Are you the first owner?
    - Has it ever gone to Nikon for service or any other problems?
    1) I'm on DSC_3312, and I just wasted 15 minutes looking for a way to tell "exactly". I had it as backup to a D2H for it's first two years, then gave it to my mother when I left for Australia a couple years later. Since then, sadly, I could count all the photos taken with it. You'll just have to take my word for it when I say "low shutter count".
    2) No, and I don't remember who I bought it from back in January 2006 (it may have been a refurb from B&H, I honestly don't know), a year after the camera was released.
    3) No

You gonna ask me for references next? lol3.gif

* I got a nice PM from another dgrinner with an easy fix for the CF error mentioned above. It's fixed, just tried it, repeatedly with a couple really old nearly useless CF cards. thanks thumb.gif
    Erik

• Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2012
    OK. Just checking. I'll let the pm take first priority. Drop me a pm if the other falls thru.

The DSC # can be changed. I use Opanda IEXIF.

Yea, actually get me the name and phone # for your first-grade teacher. thumb.gif That'll cover the reference... deal.gifscratch
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2012
    Seymore wrote: »
    The DSC # can be changed. I use Opanda IEXIF.
    Not on MacOS you don't, unfortunately.

BTW, camera is now SOLD.
    Erik