Options

Students

damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
edited January 14, 2012 in Street and Documentary
xmas_party751.jpg

xmas_party765.jpg

xmas_party774.jpg

xmas_party789.jpg

A few shots of the students and teachers at my new school...

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2012
    man, you know I'm a fan of your work and everyone knows I'm a fan of your work, so people will likely expect me to praise this series--and they would be right.

I have been hoping you would share more of your students shots/portraits. THese seem so indicative of their personalities.

In no order whatsover, I love the last shot--boys soon to be men, some w/ deep attitudes others mugging for the camera, some just giving a nice small smile. I think it's my favorite of the series.

The second one with a teacher(?) is great too, they are obviously younger, they do not yet have the attitude or if they do, they don't feel like they must be cool infront of the camera. They are so cute with their unembarrassed happy smiles.

#1 the girls:). Their body language is so completely different, they are way more affectionate more physical. I like their camera ready smiles, but the one over on the right, lol, what a little attitude she has with hands on the hips and all.

Thank you for sharing these. Would love to see more in a classroom enviornment or of them in a recess (unposed) just being themselves, the cliques etc., but if your district is like mine, the kids don't get recess:( (don't get me started on that).
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    thanks liz!