Options

*** dkapp is donating his challenge 14 prize ***

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 26, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
dkapp, what a guy. he asked me if we could donate his prize to charity. so, we are.

dkapp, your prize will be converted to a smugmug account for a charitable, non-profit organization, like an animal shelter, a traveling doc who serves the poor, or an orphanage. there are many sites already that smugmug has donated, and we get requests all the time for more.

thank you for your generosity!

:clap :clap :clap

Comments

• Options
    spocklingspockling Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2004
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2004
    very, very cool
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    hoghog Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited June 24, 2004
    awwww what a sweetie, what a fine young gentleman you are dkapp
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2004
    ginger, punchy with sleepiness, and that is my story!
    hog wrote:
    awwww what a sweetie, what a fine young gentleman you are dkapp
    I personally am speechless dkapp, hope I spelled that right. I think smugmug should match it. Or double the prize money, so we can all be twice as generous.

I am just speechless................. and I am not going to say with awe. I will say that was one fine picture, I voted for it, because.............. nah, it was just one fine photo.

And I am sure that the winner this time will have done a fine photo, too. There are so many good ones out there, we should break the movement thing down into categories.

ginger, thumbs up!
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2004
    clap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumb.gifclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gif
    clap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumb.gifclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gifthumbclap.gif
    yea!
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2004
    andy wrote:
    dkapp, what a guy. he asked me if we could donate his prize to charity. so, we are.

dkapp, your prize will be converted to a smugmug account for a charitable, non-profit organization, like an animal shelter, a traveling doc who serves the poor, or an orphanage. there are many sites already that smugmug has donated, and we get requests all the time for more.

thank you for your generosity!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

This makes me soo happy! The Digital Grin Forum and Smugmug are just amazing. I appreciate all your help in making this happen.

Thanks again,
    Dave
  • Options
    WolfWolf Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2004
    What a great idea! Now, what organization will get it?