Options

Felicia photo shoot (C&C Please)

scotthofferphotographyscotthofferphotography Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited January 21, 2012 in People
This is girl 3 of 5 for the free shoots I gave away. Please let me know what you think.

1-X2.jpg

7-X2.jpg

12-X2.jpg

15-X2.jpg

21-X2.jpg

24-X2.jpg

38-X2.jpg

41-X2.jpg
check out some of my pics on my smug mug site.
http://www.scotthofferphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2012
    Very nice........However I don't think #3 is demonstrating your post very well. The after image skin tone on her upper chest area is flat and lifeless, her cheeks have a pink area, and her hair seems dull.

In #5 and #8, please have her take her finger off the trigger. Getting into a habit of holding a gun with your finger on the trigger is how accidents happen.

The rest of the images are well done!!

Sam
  • Options
    DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2012
    I don't know if the piercing in number one was new, but the red around makes it look like an infected wound. For what it's worth.
    Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2012
    The ones with the gun and guitar are confusing as to why or what was the purpose. Colors are inconsistent with the gun. The first one has a very disrracting hair on her right eye and cropped too close for my taste.

4 has an odd composition between the crop and the knee.

6 has too much light coming off the bkg.

Triangle has a great two dayclass coming up this Sun and Monday in Pittsburgh. I'll try to get you the web ad. I' ll be in Uniontown starting this coming Wed I'll try to call you.
  • Options
    scotthofferphotographyscotthofferphotography Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2012
    She wanted to pose with a gun.. I am not sure why.. but I said what the hell, made sure it wasn't loaded and handed it to her. Told her a million times to keep her finger off the trigger, but she is young and dumb and doesnt listen.. I thought it looked like an infected piercing too.
  • Options
    travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2012
    Glock 19 or 26?
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook
  • Options
    reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2012
    The hair on the first one is definitely one of those thing you wish you had noticed while shooting (the camera not the gun)...I know....I've done it many times. Actually the last one is my fave of the bunch and I also agree with Charles on the other images....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • Options
    dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2012
    Sam wrote: »
    In #5 and #8, please have her take her finger off the trigger. Getting into a habit of holding a gun with your finger on the trigger is how accidents happen.

Sam

First thing I noticed too! Firearm Safety 101: do not put your finger on the trigger until you are actually shooting the gun.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• Options
    edited January 21, 2012
    I know the gun safety, she is just an idiot. I was in the United States Army Infantry and deployed to afghanistan and Iraq, she just wouldn't listen.
    its a 26.