Options

UK Printing Lab Intergration

simorris75simorris75 Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited January 23, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi all i love the way smug mug works and i love all the features and what you can do with the site but what really puts me off is the lack of uk intergration i know this a bit of a sore subject and i am sorry i am adding salt to the wounds. But we need this intergration like yesterday i trialed smugmug a few years ago and you was saying the same thing then ie it is on the horizon but it never happens. I dont mind doing the paypal thing for a while, even though i dont have a clue what i am doing and i was promised help which never arrived by your heros it left me pretty stumped.

Smugmug has everything i want bar the printing lab which is pretty inportant to me being disabled and currently suffering from cancer. So i cant do all the running around needed for self fulfilment, SO PLEASE PLEASE CAN THIS BE LOOKED AT URGENTLY AND A LITTLE MORE HELP WHEN PROMISED WOULD NOT GO AMIS !!!!.
My trial ends in 9 days and i know that it is not gonna happen in that time frame but even a date would be amazing or some sort of time scale.

Yours

Simon

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2012
    Lots of posts on this, here, facebook, and our feedback site. It's extremely high on our list, we'll have news for you I promise :) We are not ignoring the #1 feature request.
    http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug

One bit of news I mentioned in a few posts here on Dgrin is that we recently hired another Support Hero in Europe... stay tuned, you won't be disappointed I promise.
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2012
    Thanks Andy,
    If you are hiring european support heros it cant be too far away then. I do also find it upsetting when i was promised support by one of your support heros i get nothing at all even though i was assured they would look out for my post on here and help in what ever way they can i dont have a single clue about coding and when you are promised support froma support hero you sorta think it is gonna happen ????
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2012
    simorris75 wrote: »
    Thanks Andy,
    If you are hiring european support heros it cant be too far away then. I do also find it upsetting when i was promised support by one of your support heros i get nothing at all even though i was assured they would look out for my post on here and help in what ever way they can i dont have a single clue about coding and when you are promised support froma support hero you sorta think it is gonna happen ????
    We've always had European Support heroes - it's just that we have two more right now :)

Can you be more specific - and maybe point me to a post or a ticket # on our help system? Happy to assist!
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2012
    well i needed to add paypal to my site i have managed to get it sorta working by coping someone elses post but it links to his paypal :(

also wanted to know if there is a button for paypal that smugmug have produced do it all fits in nicely

my site is http://brookhill.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2012
    Andy wrote: »
    We've always had European Support heroes - it's just that we have two more right now :)

Can you be more specific - and maybe point me to a post or a ticket # on our help system? Happy to assist!
    well i needed to add paypal to my site i have managed to get it sorta working by coping someone elses post but it links to his paypal :(

also wanted to know if there is a button for paypal that smugmug have produced do it all fits in nicely

• Options
    edited January 22, 2012

Um, you for SURE don't want to copy other people's paypal code info - you must use your own. Post in the customizing forum please, so that those that do paypal can help you best.
  • Options
    edited January 23, 2012
    Andy wrote: »
    Um, you for SURE don't want to copy other people's paypal code info - you must use your own. Post in the customizing forum please, so that those that do paypal can help you best.
    umm i did post it in the paypal forum and i was assured i would get help from your super heros but that did not happen maybe this is not the right service for me.
  • Options
    edited January 23, 2012
    umm i did post it in the paypal forum and i was assured i would get help from your super heros but that did not happen maybe this is not the right service for me.

Hi, I meant this forum here: http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31
    which is our customizing forum and where those that can help you, are. Please do that, and I'll see what I can do, thanks!