Options

Wedding Photobooth Shots

morphers1982morphers1982 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited February 2, 2012 in Weddings
I did my first wedding this past summer for a friend (not close) for a reasonable amount of money.
At her reception I set up a photobooth and here's the results.
Might try a different setup next time, but I think all in all it turned out well.
People seemed to like it, and i was able to print them out on the spot so they really liked to take home the prints that night.

Click on image to view whole gallery of some 300+ images
Amanda-and-Jeremyas-Schultz-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2012
    I love photobooth shots, and as you say so do customers which is always good for the pocket! I would suggest that either the settings or editing are a little strong as there are lots of blown clothes and skin tones in the photobooth shots. Looks like a lot of fun still though. If you are going to do this more then it is worth the investment to get the lastolite hi-lite (the biggest size), it will make a huge difference.

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    FedererPhotoFedererPhoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2012
    Looks like it was a blast!
    Minneapolis Minnesota Wedding Photographer - Check out my Personal Photography site and Professional Photography Blog
    Here is a wedding website I created for a customer as a value-add. Comments appreciated.
    Founding member of The Professional Photography Forum as well.
  • Options
    ZBlackZBlack Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2012
    Looks like a ton of fun! They had a great time looking at the pictures.

I'll be running something like this for my sisters wedding this summer. Might I ask what sort of lighting you had? Also did you shoot tethered? Curious on your setup/process of shooting and then printing. I'm hoping to shoot tethered and throw 3 or so photo's on a 4x6, maybe 5x7 photo paper to pass to them right away, then do as you did and upload the high res to the site for anyone who may want to purchase one. Currently only have a speedlite, but will either rent or borrow some better lights.