Options

Rollei Zeiss S-Planar 120mm f/5.6

Tom AbbottTom Abbott Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited February 8, 2012 in The Other Guys
For sale is a legendary lens, the S-Planar 120mm f/5.6 by Carl Zeiss. This lens fits the Rollei SLX and 6000 series SLR cameras.

Asking $695 net.

The camera optics are clear, clean, and have no scratches. There may be the odd dust speck within the lens (as is to be expected), but nothing that affects the IQ. The barrel shows some ware, but nothing that affects IQ. The aperture ring is tight and the focusing is very smooth.

This lens is renowned for its super sharp optics throughout, from the center to the edges at all apertures. There is also almost no distortion, as it renders a flat field across the frame. Lastly, the bokeh and colors are superb.

120Lens01.jpg

120Lens02.jpg

120Lens03.jpg

120Lens04.jpg

120Lens05.jpg

120Lens06.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited January 20, 2012
    Reduced to $450!
  • Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2012
    Shot with one of these years ago and recall being shocked (pleasantly) at how well it performed even wide open.

If I still shot medium format it would be worth acquiring a body just to shoot with this lens!

GLWS!
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2012
    scottgee1 wrote: »
    Shot with one of these years ago and recall being shocked (pleasantly) at how well it performed even wide open.

If I still shot medium format it would be worth acquiring a body just to shoot with this lens!

GLWS!

Totally. These are fabulous performers. With bodies selling in the 400-600 range, I agree!