Options

Sekonic L-508 Light Meter

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited February 19, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
I am selling my trusty Sekonic L-508 Light Meter. I am getting out of the studio business, and am selling everything. I have used this in the studio and in the field for years. It is probably 15 years old. It has been well used, but still works as well as the day it was purchased. There are some marks on it from all the use it has had, and some of the writing on the light meter is wearing off. However, it still works perfectly. If you are ok with a meter that doesn't look perfect, but functions as well as a meter that costs 4 times as much, this is for you! I bought it new 15 years ago for around $450.

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: FREE GROUND SHIPPING! (CONUS) If you want faster shipping, contact me so we can work out what it would cost for what you want.

i-9RPm8wJ-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    oriolesmaoriolesma Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 28, 2012
    I am interested to buy your light meter
    Hello Jonathan,

I am interested in buying the light meter that you have in selling. Does it keep on being in selling, or you have already sold it?
    I am from Barcelona, Spain. I want to know if it is ready to send it to Spain. I would take charge of the costs of transport.

I'm waiting your answer
    Oriol Estrada

I am selling my trusty Sekonic L-508 Light Meter. I am getting out of the studio business, and am selling everything. I have used this in the studio and in the field for years. It is probably 15 years old. It has been well used, but still works as well as the day it was purchased. There are some marks on it from all the use it has had, and some of the writing on the light meter is wearing off. However, it still works perfectly. If you are ok with a meter that doesn't look perfect, but functions as well as a meter that costs 4 times as much, this is for you! I bought it new 15 years ago for around $450.

Price: $125.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
    Shipping instructions: FREE GROUND SHIPPING! (CONUS) If you want faster shipping, contact me so we can work out what it would cost for what you want.

i-9RPm8wJ-L.jpg
  • Options
    oriolesmaoriolesma Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 28, 2012
    Hello Jonathan,

I am interested in buying the light meter that you have in selling. Does it keep on being in selling, or you have already sold it?
    I am from Barcelona, Spain. I want to know if it is ready to send it to Spain. I would take charge of the costs of transport.

I'm waiting your answer
    Oriol E.
  • Options
    roarroar Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2012
    Sekonic L-508 Light Meter
    Interested - do you have the instructions (for the worn buttons)?

Thanks...
    Thom

"There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept" - Ansel Adams (1902-1984)
  • Options
    ilbcnuilbcnu Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2012
    Is this still available?
    Amanda
    It is never to late to become what you might have been.
    www.behindthezoom.com
  • Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2012
  • Options
    marksusanmarksusan Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 19, 2012
    I'm selling that same light meter!
    ilbcnu wrote: »
    Is this still available?

Hello... so, I'm selling the exact same light meter... and I'll take $140 (because mine has much less wear) shipped (domestic US, ground... not by rocket or hot-tub time machine, or anything else fancy like that).

Thoughts?

-Mark
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.marksusan.com

IMG_4650_resize.jpg

IMG_4652_resize.jpg

IMG_4651_resize.jpg