Options

DC-Metro Area Photographer

mjordanphotomjordanphoto Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
edited February 21, 2012 in For Hire
Hi, I'm Matt, and I'm pretty new to the photography "as a business" thing... so I figured posting here was a good place to start!

I'm living in Arlington, VA, and I'm looking for opportunities to grow my skills. If you're looking for a second shooter for an event, an assistant for a portrait session, or just someone to go out around DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia for a day of taking pictures, send me a message and let me know!

I shoot with a Canon 5DmkII and a 50D, with a 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8 (as well as a 50 1.8)

Thanks for reading!

- Matt

Comments

• Options
    mjordanphotomjordanphoto Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2012
    Gonna bump this one up - replaced the 50 1.8 with an 85 1.8 (and I think I'm in love... what a great lens), assisted with a wedding this fall, and did a couple other sessions (family, engagement, other random portrait sessions).

Also added two 580EXII to the arsenal (to complement my 430EXII) - now starting to work on learning off-camera flash stuff.

So, if you're looking for a very hard working 2nd shooter, let me know! I'm eager to learn more and get some more experience. Thanks for reading!

(on a secondary note, if anyone in the area ever wants to meet up for coffee, to walk around DC shooting, or anything like that, drop me a line. I'm always up to do something!)

- Matt