Photo editing work

ejksvalljenejksvalljen Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited February 25, 2012 in For Hire
Hi all,

I have been looking for someone that would edit 2 photos for me. One has burned out parts that need to be fixed, other one is a bit more difficult, I want to get some people removed from the background.

I can send the photos in e-mail then we can deal how much you charge for your work. I can pay by PayPal or Skrill (Moneybookers).

Send me a PM please including your e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks,
Szabi

Comments

• Akriti InfosysAkriti Infosys Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 25, 2012
    Photoshop editing expert
    Hi. Sir/Madam

We are Akriti Infosys is strategically located in New Delhi, the capital of India and from there; we cater the clients sited across the seas. Time has never been the hindrance, as we work according to the client's needs and working timings That's why; we are proudly tagged as round the clock or 24x7. Arya Group is climbed the ladder of success with sheer hard-work and dedication. Consistently providing state-of-the-art products and services.

Image editing is one of the service we provide, it is nothing but editing an image to your expected changes. It is the processes where we alter the digital images or pictures using specialized software.

We have years of experience in creating high quality images editing re-drawn from your original artwork, at low prices.

We already provide a regular reliable service to a variety of companies worldwide, from Publication Companies, Photographers, Studios, Real Estate Agencies, Stock Agencies, Catalogue Companies, Modeling Agencies, and many more. Our work is high quality and we can offer quick turnaround times, sometimes even on the same day!

Our skilled artists will faithfully restore your photo with utmost care to every detail. We also repair seriously faded/damaged photographs and make it print ready. Arya Info Solution main focus is on images editingÿ, digital photo processing, photo retouching and restoration, clipping. We provide customized photo editing for both digital and traditional film photosÿat a very affordable and reasonable price. At Akriti Infosys , your photographs can be enhanced, reconstructed and restored.

Akriti Infosys offeres :
    • Photoshop editing Services
    • Fashion photos editing Services
    • Real Estate image editing Expertise
    • Digital photo Editing
    • Designed wedding/digital photo album
    • Picture Clean-Up/ Retouching
    • Restoring old photos
    • Photograph Manipulation Touch-up
    • Image Clipping Paths/masking
    • Indesign & Quark Layouting
    • Image Colorization Services
    • Photo Resizing Services

We have launched our website http://www.akritiinfosys.com. please visit once.our team is ready to work for you.If you agree to give work to us we will give the FTP details to you. Still we have lots of hopes on you. waiting for your Kind response.Reply ASAP.

Thanks Regards
    Akriti Infosys Team