Options

Photoshop cs 5 need help

jmp2204jmp2204 Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
edited March 2, 2012 in Finishing School
Hi Folks , I have cs 5 i am a novice with it,I basically use it for the camera raw adjustments.I am the Association president for my daughters hockey association .I need to get picture plaques done for sponsors (team photo) over the team photos i would like to put a transparent shot of the back of the player jersey showing the sponsors name.I really don't know where to start to do this.Anyone? Thanks Kevin

Comments

• Options
    idiotabroadidiotabroad Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    Gradient tool or adjust the opaque, dealers choice. I'm sure there are many more ways to achieve your goal but I'm a novice myself.
    Mark

If you don't agree with me then your wrong.
    I can't be held accountable for what I say, I'm bipolar.
  • Options
    PeanoPeano Registered Users Posts: 268 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    How you do this depends on several factors, such as the color of the shirt/text, whether the shirt photo has a background (and, if so, what color background), and on the team photo itself. If you can post the team photo and a sample of a shirt you want to use for the overlay, that would help. (I have to say, I'm skeptical about how the overlay will turn out, since it's not going to do justice to either the team or the shirt.)
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    Kevin,
    post small (up to 800x600) versions of source files and a sketch of what you want to achieve.
    I'll be happy to respond with the recipe and a sample result.
    HTH
    "May the f/stop be with you!"