Options

Rusty Spigot (or Pump It Up!)

KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
edited March 4, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Finally felt well enough to get outside today. Took the camera along as an excuse to be out and about. Didn't end up with anything to write home about but was fairly happy with the results of this one. Just thought that I'd share.

i-sW9fqBt-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking.
— Kevin
Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book

Comments

• Options
    Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2012
    Nicely seen and captured Kevin. I'm going to be down in Gainesville the week of 3/19. I hope to get over to the battlefield to do some shooting. When there last month I saw quite a few items and scenes I'd like to capture.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2012
    Thanks Jack. Yes, Manassas Battlefield Park is a nice place to have so close. I'm still finding new, to me, spots to shoot. My favorite is the equipment shed close to I-66. Coming from Gainsville you probably take Route 29 all the way to the Park, but if you come in by way of I-66 get off at Business 234 and turn right at the Cracker Barrel. Take the road almost all the way to the end where you start to run parallel to I-66 and park in the little parking lot on the left. You can't miss the shed. I still go back to that spot at different times of the day and different times of the year.

793441750_uE79c-M-4.jpg

My Site, My Book
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2012
    #1 is nice but #2 is fantastic... thumb.gif
    Rags
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2012
    torags wrote: »
    #1 is nice but #2 is fantastic... thumb.gif

Thanks Rags! I have several versions of that shed but this is my favorite. Even sold a print of it.

My Site, My Book