Options

Sun falls

NogicNogic Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited March 16, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Hey my name is stef, I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I was looking for a nice photography forum to learn more about photography, get some feedback on my work and get inspiration from others. I'm just a beginner so I like to get feedback on my work. Hopefully I'll enjoy my stay :)

As for the photo:
sun_falls_by_cs4pro-d4sxomw.png

Comments

• Options
    dave6253dave6253 Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2012
    Nice photo Stef. There are plenty of photographic opportunities in your beautiful country.
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2012
    dave6253 wrote: »
    Nice photo Stef. There are plenty of photographic opportunities in your beautiful country.

Thanks alot. Yea it can be pretty nice here. We just need some luck with the weather :). I do wanna travel sme more tho to shoot at different places. I've never come so far with my camera...
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited March 16, 2012
    Hi Stef and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. Nice shot--I like the detail the halo of light produces. Backlighting is difficult but you've done a good job here. Keep posting. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    Hi Stef and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. Nice shot--I like the detail the halo of light produces. Backlighting is difficult but you've done a good job here. Keep posting. thumb.gif

Thanks alot!
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2012
    Really like this - beautiful light and I like the rim light along the stem.
    A possible variation might be to crop some of the left side to remove the background stem on that side?
    Might be worth a look to see if you like it better?
    Welcome to DGRIN - I belong to a few forums and I think this is probably the most friendly and knowledgeable.
    Enjoy your time
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com