Options

model behaviour

FishEyeJohnFishEyeJohn Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited March 16, 2012 in People
My friend works soemtimes as a freelance photographer for fashion PR Agencies in Berlin so last year on a trip with my partner I was lucky enough to be his asisstant for the day, whilst over there he shout the lovely model Claudia Kleinert. We were shooting for a press campaign and we were lcoated in an apartment over looking central Berlin, it was beautfil! I was in total awe of her beauty, incredible. My partner enjoyed the day so much I bought her a starters course in dublin to photography, funny how my work and projects never got her as excited as this fashion one.

:barb
“ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. – Matt Hardy

“ You don’t take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Comments

• Options
    reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2012
    Always fun to tag along for shoots like this, she's beautiful.
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2012
    Thank you her beauty did blow me away, its crazy how people have that kind of presence. She was a true model in every way, a real pleasure to work with in fact. Not sure which agnecy she is with but I would recommend her to anyone needing a true professional in the area.

:ivar
    “ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. – Matt Hardy

• Options
    RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2012
    I believe she is signed with Glow Berlin. Don't quote me on that.
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2012
    Thank you I will have a look at their website! So do you do much fashion photography, I think its something I am very keen to get into.