Options

Nikon D7000

DeeboDeebo Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited March 18, 2012 in Nikon Land
Sold the old so now its time to upgrade to the new! :) Looking to pick up a D7000 very soon. Let me know what you have.
www.MTMPhoto.com (Under construction.....of course)

Comments

• Options
    jthomasjthomas Registered Users Posts: 454 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2012
    There's one on offer at Fred Miranda now.
  • Options
    DeeboDeebo Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2012
    Just bought one off of FM. Thanks!:)
    www.MTMPhoto.com (Under construction.....of course)
  • Options
    NikanonNikanon Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 25, 2012
    2012 and still waiting......
    Really looking to pick up a D7000; however, B&H says it is still on back order. Anyone hear anything about when it will be available again?

Deebo wrote: »
    Sold the old so now its time to upgrade to the new! :) Looking to pick up a D7000 very soon. Let me know what you have.
  • Options
    lightyearlightyear Registered Users Posts: 185 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2012
    D7000
    Nikanon wrote: »
    Really looking to pick up a D7000; however, B&H says it is still on back order. Anyone hear anything about when it will be available again?

\Nikon announced several weeks ago that the D7000 was now out of production, with the factories now producing, with their limited facilities, the newer models. Based on prior history, after cameras have gone out of Nikon production, brand new bodies stored somewhere dribble on to the market and wind up in various places (B&H, Adorama, Nikon factory store, etc.). Who knows if this will happen again?
    Hope this helps

\Stan
  • Options
    edschlukebiredschlukebir Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2012
    I got a refurb one off of nikons website a couple weeks ago. It works and looks great. You lose most of the warranty but you save a hundred bucks. I see they are out of stock also, but it may be a place where one would pop up