Options

HMMMM.....you don't say

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited March 18, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Amelia-Show-1-2012-375-X2.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2012
    Thank you for the laugh .. made my day rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2012
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Thank you for the laugh .. made my day rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif

What can I say....I couldn't help myself.:D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2012
    Do you have a shot of the whole car? Looks like this car is a vintage IMSA Corvette race car that might have raced at the 12 Hours of Sebring!

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2012
    BroPhoto wrote: »
    Do you have a shot of the whole car? Looks like this car is a vintage IMSA Corvette race car that might have raced at the 12 Hours of Sebring!

GaryB

Hi Gary,

I'll have to call you old eagle eye. You nailed this one. I'm including the only full shot I took of this car. My closeup was taken from the other side.

If you like Corvettes, you'll want to stay tuned. They gathered quite a bunch of them for this show....some one-of-a-kind project cars and some with significant racing histories.

Amelia-Show-1-2012-373-X2.jpg
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2012
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2012
    Hi Gary,

I'll have to call you old eagle eye. You nailed this one. I'm including the only full shot I took of this car. My closeup was taken from the other side.

If you like Corvettes, you'll want to stay tuned. They gathered quite a bunch of them for this show....some one-of-a-kind project cars and some with significant racing histories.

Back in the 80's, I went to quite a few 12 Hours of Sebring races, That race is my 2nd favorite race to attend, because of the nastalgia race before the big one. This is one of the few races that you can walk around the complete course and shoot till your hearts content! If you haven't been to that race yet, plan on attending at least once.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Options
    Moving PicturesMoving Pictures Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2012
    Reminded me of this:
    230228_12240904145_855639145_414362_7721_n.jpg
    Newspaper photogs specialize in drive-by shootings.
    Forum for Canadian shooters: www.canphoto.net