Options

First shots with the 70-200 f/4L

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited October 7, 2005 in Holy Macro
Not sure how to do this so two are in wildlife. Rainy day so pictures are from the back door. This is a Don shot:-)) Comments are always appreciated. Oh this is 'as is' no post.

39047568-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    the colors are very nice, especially for no post processing. the clarity is great too! getting new toys is always fun and exciting. i can't wait till i save up enough money to get a fish eye. have fun thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    the colors are very nice, especially for no post processing. the clarity is great too! getting new toys is always fun and exciting. i can't wait till i save up enough money to get a fish eye. have fun thanks for sharing!
    Thank you. Yes it is a very fun new toy, really crappy day to play tho' darn.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    Ahhhh A New Toy
    Thusie wrote:
    Not sure how to do this so two are in wildlife. Rainy day so pictures are from the back door. This is a Don shot:-)) Comments are always appreciated. Oh this is 'as is' no post.
    Doesn't it just suck when you get a new toy and the weather just isn't what you want it to be ne_nau.gif

Looks like it's focusing well, colours look good too, hope the weather improves so you can get out there and really try it out.

It's raining here too, dang it........I want to take some pictures too, but it aint gonna happen today, it's windy and raining and cold darn...darn...darn.

Enjoy your new Toy Thusie........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin