Options

Olympus E-620 9-18 14-54 MkI 14-42 40-150 35 Macro and FL-36R

NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
edited April 12, 2012 in The Other Guys
This Olympus was bought specifically as a work camera; it has almost exclusively been for events when I needed a lighter rig so it has an extremely low shutter count of 2,294.

With all the lenses this is a perfect set up for someone who wants to explore photography because everything from ultra wide to telephoto is covered along with a macro lens and the 14-54 has a fast aperture of F2.8-3.5. The camera also isn't locked down in the settings like Canon and Nikon consumer offerings, here you have control of tons of options making it much closer to my D700 in that respect so there is a lot of room to grow and play around with different features. Also to me the body feels a lot more solid than other cameras in its class.

Another great use is for a travel camera, I can fit 4 of the lenses (all except the 14-42) and the body in a very small shoulder bag.

i-6xhVZtR.jpg

i-rZ4ZxCd.jpg

i-MznzHXj.jpg

i-ccD6pgJ.jpg

Also included are:
The charger/battery to the E-620
2 extra Lenmar batteries
Bag for the 14-54
Case for the FL-36R
And a Nikon F mount to 4/3 adapter

I'd like to sell it as a single kit and I'm asking 1,500 + shipping

Comments

• Options
    edited March 27, 2012
    I'm going to break the kit up a bit, first for the condition of basically all of my lenses, at most they have a few wear marks on the zoom rings but the elements don't have any. The only other cosmetic issue is a little dust as they haven't been used much. Also they come with UV filters.

9-18 400 USD +shipping. (sold)

14-54 mkI 250 USD + shipping. (sold)

E-620, including the charger/battery, 2 extra Lenmar batteries, and a Nikon F mount to 4/3 adapter. I found the box as well. I'd still like to sell this as a package with the 14-42 and 40-15 for 375 USD +shipping

FL-36R with stand/case 150 USD +shipping (sold)

35mm Macro 150 USD +shipping
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2012
    Reduced prices on the E-620 and 35mm macro.
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2012
    Just sold the last piece of the kit.