Options

Newbie to Dgrin.com

myd7000myd7000 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 1, 2012 in Weddings
How's it going?
I just found Dgrin.com and decided to join. I find that it could be a good place to ask for advice, look at gear info and to learn from all of you.
I am a wedding photographer out of Worcester, MA and am just starting my second year doing weddings.

I've learned tons and if I can offer any advice to any newbies or people trying to get into wedding photography I would be happy to help out.

This is my website.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2012
    Hey Tomas, welcome to DGrin! This is the perfect place for people who have both something to learn and something to offer. Hopefully we'll see you around!

Take care,
    =Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited February 13, 2012
    Welcome to Dgrin! Feel free to post photos for comments or ask questions about the craft!
  • Options
    quantumhelpquantumhelp Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited February 13, 2012
    Welcome to Dgrin.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2012
    Hey Tomas, welcome to DGrin! This is the perfect place for people who have both something to learn and something to offer. Hopefully we'll see you around!

Take care,
    =Matt=

+1 Matt. This is probably one of the best photography sites on the web, with lots of forums, covering just about anything you can think of.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    Welcome to dgrin! This is the best place to be for an awesome community that will help you grow :)
  • Options
    PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2012
    Welcome to Dgrin.thumb.gif
    I checked out your web site and you got some amazing photos with your photo session with Thelma.
    I can't wait to see more of your work.

Take Care,
    Chuck Cassidy,
    Nikon D300s, Nikkor 18-200mm VR,
    Nikkor 70-300mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.4D,
    www.aperturefocus.smugmug.com,
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2012
    WELCOME, this place is wonderful, we are happy to have you add your experience to the mix!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700