WTB Sunpak 622 Flash

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited April 2, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
Full setup and/or some parts and accessories. Prefer working condition but may try non-working items.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    How many are you interested in????

I have 2 very good working systems.....systems consist of flash (1 with zoom head and 1 with standard head)
    camera bracket, very good almost new sync cords, CL 3 rechargeable batteries (rebuilt approx 3 yrs ago...still hold a charge
    well and good working chargers.

1 - MH Quantum Cable for Battery QB1 or QB1+ or QB1C - works great

Only reason for me to sell is to get another Nikon SB900 or 800......trying to learn Nikons CLS system.........

2- Quantum QB1 Batteries (rebuilt approx 2 yrs ago) and working very well Chargers....Chargers are marked to
    show which charger they go with.....Quantum has always said to keep Batt and Charger pair together...so I have
    always marked them with acid free gold paint pen so I would not mix them up.....also marked the chargers for the CL3 Battery clusters also
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• ABSABS Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2010
    bham wrote: »
    Full setup and/or some parts and accessories. Prefer working condition but may try non-working items.

May have interest in sunpak 544's.

SOLD I have a 622Pro for $225...... sounds high???? Look at what is included!!

http://AndysCamerasLenses.homestead.com/SunPak622Pro.html (click)

1. SunPak 622 Pro Flash
    2. Nicad cluster CL-3
    3. Heavy duty charger QBC-6
    4. 2 clusters which use C batteries CG-10
    5. 5 modules for different Nikon cameras 2x(NE-1D), (NE-2D), 2x(NE-1AF)
    6. Auto connection cord ext-11 for above modules
    7. AC power module AD-26
    8. Flash to camera bracket
    9. Standard 3 prong flash Cord
    10. 2 zooms heads ZH-1 (one inoperable)
    11. Standard head
    12. Ringlight RH-1
    13. 510 volt SunPak battery (don't have the carry case) NC-510
    ABS
    edited August 3, 2010
    622 in Lexington (Frankfort KY) Craigslist

May have interest in sunpak 544's.

Call: CALL FRED AT 502-600-0803
    ABS
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2010
    Well with that last purchase I think I have what I need as far as backups for the ones I regularly need for business. I may look at buying some more in the future. He listed it for $175, a little high not with all the extras you got me. I see just the flashes and a head on ebay sell a good bit below $130. By the next time I would like another backup they may be down to $100, I have watched as the resale value has gone down and down and down over the last 3 years that I have bought ones when needed.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
    edited November 15, 2010
    622 on eBay 11/15/10
    Well with that last purchase I think I have what I need as far as backups for the ones I regularly need for business. I may look at buying some more in the future. He listed it for $175, a little high not with all the extras you got me. I see just the flashes and a head on ebay sell a good bit below $130. By the next time I would like another backup they may be down to $100, I have watched as the resale value has gone down and down and down over the last 3 years that I have bought ones when needed.

There is on on eBay Now: 11-15-2010 for $20 bid

http://cgi.ebay.com/SunPak-Auto-622-Pro-Flash-/230549799585?pt=Digital_Camera_Flashes&hash=item35add6c2a1
    ABS
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    Still on the lookout for these if you happen to have any. I have 8 now and i would eventually like to get to 12-15 range.