Options

Cool Looking Drag Car

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited April 8, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
This is an early 50's Chevy that was turned into a cool looking drag car that turned up at one of the local tracks I shoot at when time permitts.

DSC5094-L.jpg
Click Here for Exinf Info

090709-130-L.jpg

090709-40-L.jpg

Thanks for viewing and feel free to C & C these images!

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2012
    Nice job, Gary, on catching the essence of this car. My dad and I ran some pretty serious drag cars back in the 60's and 70's. There's a lot about that world that I still miss.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2012
    Thanks for viewing and the comments Tom! The drag racing season was supposed to start last weekend, but got rained out. They are closed today for Easter, and will try to kick things off next weekend. I have loved drag racing for as long as I can remember, but also like anything that races on 2 or 4 wheels. Do you have a drag strip close by you, or would you have to travel to Gainesville or West Palm Beach?

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams