Options

Landing Page

kevingearykevingeary Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
edited April 13, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
I just launched a dedicated landing page on the unbounce.com platform for corporate head shots. I'd link you to it but I don't want to screw up the stats. The only traffic heading to the page is driven by a Google Adwords campaign that matches the specific content of the landing page.

My goal here is to test:

1. The effectiveness of the landing page at creating conversions (a conversion being a prospect filling out the form -- name, email, phone, company) over that of the regular website.
2. The effectiveness of the price point (will eventually be A/B split with one page featuring a price point of $50 more to test the effect of higher price on conversion once a baseline is achieved).
3. The effectiveness of the ad copy on the page in general as targeted toward corporate clients.
4. The effectiveness of the page with and without a welcome video (later on).

I'll use this thread to share what I learn in the hopes that the information will help everyone here.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 13, 2012
    Ok, I made a URL where you can see the page without it affecting the stats.

http://promo.photokevin.com/corporate/a.html

Could you guys tell me what you think? Any suggestions?

Here is a "B" variation testing a larger header with a different picture.

http://promo.photokevin.com/corporate/b.html
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2012
    Looks good on desktop and iPhone.
    Only nit is that your logo is a bit pixelated - do you have a higher res file to replace it with?
    Also, would put the photos above the text in the 'what our clients say' section and move Noel to the middle. It may be just me but seeing the guy and girl with a similar pose appears limiting if that makes sense.
    Curious how much the unbounce folks charge for this.
  • Options
    edited April 13, 2012
    eoren1 wrote: »
    Looks good on desktop and iPhone.
    Only nit is that your logo is a bit pixelated - do you have a higher res file to replace it with?
    Also, would put the photos above the text in the 'what our clients say' section and move Noel to the middle. It may be just me but seeing the guy and girl with a similar pose appears limiting if that makes sense.
    Curious how much the unbounce folks charge for this.

I made that change with the testimonials on the B variant. Thanks.

Unbounce has a free account you can start with that gives you up to 200 views. It's very reasonably priced after that. It does free A/B testing, etc.