THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2012
    Nice composition and interesting dual tone. Would dual tone be right for a color shot? Maybe that bit of blue sky says not so fast :D
    Just got the opportunity to try Color Efex Pro. I believe you use this software from time to time. This one of yours here yet another example Efex?
    Michael
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2012
    torags wrote: »

thanks for looking in and commenting.......
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Nice composition and interesting dual tone. Would dual tone be right for a color shot? Maybe that bit of blue sky says not so fast :D
    Just got the opportunity to try Color Efex Pro. I believe you use this software from time to time. This one of yours here yet another example Efex?

Hi Michael.....Yes I use Efex all the time.......If you take the time to learn it you will really like it....

I did use Efex on this picture. The picture was taken early in the morning and it was overcast. I like the bird but the rest was pretty dull. So I changed the color in the sky just a little to keep the bird from blending in...... It wasn't a white balance problem..Just me trying to punch the pic. up a little.....

O WELL! I didn't think the color was all that bad.....Hey, it might be those 72 year old eyesrolleyes1.gif

Glad to see you back Michael......thumb.gif
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2012
    I actually like your choice of editing on this one. You must have some nice watering holes by you to get such big water birds near you.
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2012
    There are farms around me and they all use irrigation, so lots of water especially when they have crops in the fields.

Glad you liked the pic.:D
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2012
    Azzaro wrote: »
    There are farms around me and they all use irrigation, so lots of water especially when they have crops in the fields.

Glad you liked the pic.:D

Oops .. I forgot there were irrigation ditches :D
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2012
    Azzaro wrote: »
    72 year old eyesrolleyes1.gif

Glad to see you back Michael......thumb.gif

Thanks Gary :D Nice to hang around again with you all. Have missed it. Guess I better dig in my bag and see if I have anything to share.

Say, if I share an image laced over with Efex Pro and it doesn't sing too special .... is 57 old enough to place at least some blame it on? bowdown.gif:D:D:D My other excuses are pretty worn and torn mwink.gif
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 13, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Thanks Gary :D Nice to hang around again with you all. Have missed it. Guess I better dig in my bag and see if I have anything to share.

Say, if I share an image laced over with Efex Pro and it doesn't sing too special .... is 57 old enough to place at least some blame it on? bowdown.gif:D:D:D My other excuses are pretty worn and torn mwink.gif

It will work ok withe me........thumb.gif I will factor that in when I look at your effort......rolleyes1.gif