Options

Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AIS (manual focus) $150

Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
edited April 15, 2012 in Nikon Land
For sale: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AIS (manual focus)

Since I finally have a proper 2.8 zoom in this range again, I'm going to try and upgrade my old 24mm f/2.8 AIS to the 24 f/2 AIS. (for star / night photography)

If any Nikon geeks out there want a tack-sharp 24mm f/2.8 AIS, drop me a line. I've used the lens for years on both a D700 and D300; the resolution is amazing, I definitely got a good copy. The sharpness almost perfectly matches the 24-70 2.8 and the 14-24 2.8. It's well-used, with a faint mark on the rear element and maybe the front, so I'm only asking $150 + shipping. But trust me as a camera geek, the image quality is superb! Comes with a high-end B+W UV filter and both caps. Was serviced about a year ago and focus is buttery smooth, mechanics all working great.

Nikon AIS (manual focus) lenses will work perfectly on all high-end Nikon cameras, as well as the Nikon D7000 and maybe even the D80 / D90 though I am not sure. (metering, focus confirmation) Manual focus seems a bit intimidating these days, but honestly I actually prefer these lenses when I'm just chilling with friends, or photographing landscapes, or even at a wedding on the dance floor. Manual focus with a DOF scale is awesome for shooting from the hip!

Will post images if requested; I hope that my reputation stands for itself though.

Message me privately if you're interested...
My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2012
    pm sent
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700