Options

LR4 is not recognizing my CR2's Whats up

CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
edited April 16, 2012 in Digital Darkroom
Snikies... what's going on here... I got my new 5D III the other day and shot some images, then ran back & pop my card into my reader as always & I get (preview unavailable... in all the image boxes)
The exception is... when I shot HDR's apparently the camera produces a .jpeg of that...
So next I copied the images from my card to my desktop and try importing again... and get the same thing. LR4 is acting like it is importing but i get nothing more than jpegs?
This is what I am getting...

Mixing%20Pix1.tiff
I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
www.iWasThereToo.com

Comments

• Options
    rsquaredrsquared Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    LR4 was finalized before the 5D3 was out. There's a 4.1 release candidate that adds support and fixes a few bugs too.
    Rob Rogers -- R Squared Photography (Nikon D90)
  • Options
    CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    rsquared wrote: »
    LR4 was finalized before the 5D3 was out. There's a 4.1 release candidate that adds support and fixes a few bugs too.

Yeah.... thanks for that Rob... I did a update check early on but it didn't occur to me that LR4.1RC wouldn't show up because it was/is an RC...

My world is round again... and I am back to enjoying that new car smell...
    thanks for the heads-up
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com