34053329.jpg

5:
43kopia.jpg
I'm sixteen :)

Comments

• Options
    reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2012
    You've got some nice shots here, I especially like how you kept detail in the darkest range of the images. I like the back-light on the first one but I'm not crazy by the amount of stray hair that it augments.
    Two is too static for me, cropping off the right of frame and keeping the same aspect ratio would work better I feel...
    Three, I feel the comp is totally off and the bright window lights are distracting.
    Four, definitely my fave of the bunch though I wish the bright bokeh were tamed a bit ...bravo!
    Five, I like but I'm seeing a loss of detail on her skin, particularly her right side face...
    Nice concept as well .....
    :D
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • Options
    Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2012
    Really like the overall tone and color quality of these. #4 is my fave with #1 coming in second. The others don't work for me for the same reasons that Rey has expressed...
    #2 - needs a different crop. Too much on top for me. She's lost in the middle of the frame
    #3 Bright lights through the window just pull me away from her
    #5 The pose doesn't work for me and the left side of the frame is too bright and competes with her.

Again, I really like the overall feel/mood of these. As Rey said really nice concepts...
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • Options
    wave01wave01 Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2012
    i really like 1, 4 i am not keen on the glass but the overall picture is good thanks for sharing
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    Big on 1 & 4. The posing bothers me as to what is happening in 2 & 3. I like 5 but all the action is the top part so I would prefer a horizontal crop and take out the bottom. Just an opinion.
  • Options
    caseyacaseya Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    Great shots, no.4 is my fav.