Options

The Budster

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited April 28, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
We have started to foster Golden Retrievers through RAGOM and our first foster dog --Buddy age 13-1/2-- arrived Easter Sunday. Poor guy could hardly walk, but now he's prancing like a Clydesdale, added some needed pounds, is thankful for a ramp to use instead of steps, knows Tyler is the Queen and Ruler of the house and Foster Mom is his protector and provider till Foster Dad comes home. The phrase 'mans best friend' describes Buddy to the fullest. He's Johns shadow from the moment he knows John is home and waits by the door for hours after John has left for work.

If you want to follow Buddy or learn more about him ... here's his webpage.

1 -- Buddy and Tyler - Beggin' Time

i-k89dqX3-L.jpg

2 -- One moment of many we share with Buddy.

i-cBMMJRk-L.jpg

3 -- The Gentleman

i-7hbC8Np-L.jpg

4 -- Of course I had to try this treatment on one of his photo :D

i-DW9H8gL-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2012
    What a wonderful story, Mary. And that #4 shot is terrific. I can't tell you how much I admire you and John for the efforts you are putting forth. God bless you.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2012
    What a wonderful story, Mary. And that #4 shot is terrific. I can't tell you how much I admire you and John for the efforts you are putting forth. God bless you.

Tom

Fostering brings us such joy. I never knew we would enjoy it so much. Of course there will be the heart break of letting him go if he's adopted. Hopefully we will make it through that step without too many tears.

#4 is one of my favorites. He looks so regal .. kinda like the King of the Jungle looking over his pride.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2012
    iloveyou.gif What you and hubby do is awesome Mary thumb.gif Your pictures are sweet as can be. Really puts a face to things for me. Your high key treatment for the Budster is another fine piece of work. Image 3 really shows off the Old Gentleman as just that. You guys are really bringing him back and I'd wager he is loving that spring back in his step and the love you are giving :D
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    iloveyou.gif What you and hubby do is awesome Mary thumb.gif Your pictures are sweet as can be. Really puts a face to things for me. Your high key treatment for the Budster is another fine piece of work. Image 3 really shows off the Old Gentleman as just that. You guys are really bringing him back and I'd wager he is loving that spring back in his step and the love you are giving :D

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the photos of the Budster :D Thank you for the kind words. The high key photo .. I almost dumped that one. Just wasn't sure about it.
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2012
    Great series Mary K. The forth one is really special........clap.gif
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2012
    Dogdots wrote: »
    The high key photo .. I almost dumped that one. Just wasn't sure about it.
    Trust your sense Mary. If you think you need another go at it to change some things that appear not right... then you have only to do it :D If that piece is mo betta you'll know straight away
    I do believe. Worth another go yes.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2012
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Great series Mary K. The forth one is really special........clap.gif

Thank you Gary ... :D
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Trust your sense Mary. If you think you need another go at it to change some things that appear not right... then you have only to do it :D If that piece is mo betta you'll know straight away
    I do believe. Worth another go yes.

Thank you for the support ... I will go over it again :D