Toothless grin

DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
edited June 29, 2004 in People
Here's a shot of my oldest son. I love it as it is, but I would appreciate any suggestions you have for making it better. I did try to clone out the flower, without much success! This is the original off the camera...

5493924-M.jpg

Comments

• dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2004
    The image is not showing up for me. You probably have to turn on exit links. You can find that option when you click on the "customize gallery" button.

Dave
  • dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    The image is not showing up for me. You probably have to turn on exit links. You can find that option when you click on the "customize gallery" button.

Dave

I took a stab at cloning out the flower that you had mentioned. If you want the big file, I can put it on a website for you to download. I hope you don't mind me messing with the photo, but if you do, I can take it down ASAP.

Dave
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    That looks much better than my attempt Dave. I'm going to have to find a remedial 'shop cloning tutorial or something! When I clone something with linear features like that border, it looks so obvious.

As for the broken link, this is really wierd. The thumbnail, small, large and original size photos are fine in smugmug. The medium size is gone and of course, that's the one I linked to. I did have external links turned off for that gallery, maybe that screwed things up? I guess I'll have to upload it again when I get a chance.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    Yikes!
    Suddenly the medium size is back! Hmmm, that Baldy is GOOOD!bowdown.gif