Options

Please welcome our new mod, Angelo

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
edited May 9, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Please join me in welcoming Angelo as the new mod of Other Cool Shots. A fine photographer and one of the nicest guys around, I'm sure Ang will do a terrific job. I'll still be around Dgrin as a contributor, but I've decided to take off my mod hat and spend more time with my guitar--and maybe even with my camera :wink.

It has been a pleasure to serve here. :thumb

Comments

• Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    Welcome Angelo

Thank you Richard for your efforts as a mod.

I look forward to your forum contributions, I really enjoy your work
    Rags
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited May 3, 2012
    thanks Rags.

Richard, you've done a terrific job and have been an invaluable asset to this forum and dGrin as a whole. In OCS as in S&PJ, you've been a wonderful aide, guide and source of inspiration to the members and other moderators. You leave a mighty big pair of shoes to fill and I will do my best to carry on your tradition.

• Options
    YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    Richard:
    Thanks indeed.bowdown.gifbow

Welcome Angelo.
    Carlos.
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    Welcome to the MOD job, Angelo. Things stay pretty peaceful at our end of the spectrum.

Let's have some fun.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited May 3, 2012
    Welcome to the MOD job, Angelo. Things stay pretty peaceful at our end of the spectrum.

Let's have some fun.

Tom

Carlos, Tom

thank you. I've actually been a mod for some 5+ years (Lordy, has it been that long?) over in MYOB and Locations. I've whipped, ummm, trained, ummmm, gotten along so well with everyone over there that I'm able to finally share myself in an actual shot forum.

Thanks to David, Andy and the other admins, I'm able to help out here.

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    Angelo, welcome.

Richard, I hope we still see a fair amount of you. You've done a terrific job. But I understand moderator fatigue.
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2012
    Hi Angelo! Best Wishes!

Although I am new here, I have already grown to appreciate Richard's excess of patience, kindness, and common-sense.
    Good work, and thanks!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2012
    Welcome Angelo nice to see you over here :D

Richard I'm really gonna miss your input, but glad to hear you'll still be around. Enjoy the guitar and hopefully we'll get to see more photos from you in the future thumb.gif
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    Please join me in welcoming Angelo as the new mod of Other Cool Shots. A fine photographer and one of the nicest guys around, I'm sure Ang will do a terrific job. I'll still be around Dgrin as a contributor, but I've decided to take off my mod hat and spend more time with my guitar--and maybe even with my camera mwink.gif.

It has been a pleasure to serve here. thumb.gif

Its definitely been a pleasure Richard, you have done a fine job for us all thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif No doubt about it clap.gif I know you'll be around contributing here and there and that is very nice indeed.

A warm welcome to you Angelo :D Thanks for taking on the job of heading things up here. Way cool thumb.gif
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    thanks all. I only hope I come close to living up to Richard's reputation
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,883 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2012
    Richard you'll be missed as a moderator, but we all hope we will keep hearing from you. You did a splendid job in both forums.

Angelo, looking forward to your comments, welcome!