Advice needed

2mo2mo Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited May 14, 2012 in Flea Market
I am selling my 50d but don't want to get ripped off, I have no Paypal or anything . Any advice and recommended price suggestions for a 50d great shape / low shots / no lenses.
Would love to know an easy way to show shot count- scare of download software to camera to tell??

Thanks everyone
J. Tuminello
Tuminello Photography

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    There are many places you can look... you may want to search "Nikon Land" here and see what others are selling/have sold for. You may also want to search eBay and Craigslist.

As far as the shutter count, if you can share a link to an original image (no editing) someone can give you the shutter count, per that image. Even a current shot w/lens cap on will give us the info we need.
  • photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    Seymore wrote: »
    There are many places you can look... you may want to search "Nikon Land" here and see what others are selling/have sold for. You may also want to search eBay and Craigslist.
    I think Seymore meant to say to look under "House of Canon" for Canon 50D prices.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    photobug wrote: »
    I think Seymore meant to say to look under "House of Canon" for Canon 50D prices.

DOH! eek7.gif Some Nikon shooters tend to read things backwards... :D

But, who's to say the OP didn't mistype? mwink.gif
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    2mo wrote: »
    I am selling my 50d but don't want to get ripped off, I have no Paypal or anything . Any advice and recommended price suggestions for a 50d great shape / low shots / no lenses.
    Would love to know an easy way to show shot count- scare of download software to camera to tell??

Thanks everyone

Try craigslist. Local pick up only at a public place like Starbucks, cash only. Hard to get ripped off that way.

Sam
  • 2mo2mo Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2012
    Hey guys thanks for the input. I just ordered my 7d but my wife wanted to keep the 50d and sell her little canon powershot camera........Grandson pictures she has in mind I do believe.... But thanks to all
    J. Tuminello
    Tuminello Photography