Options

Plasma Swirl

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited May 14, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
As from a single image with just these details... strongly "stressed" :D 2 ways.

First
PrGoldenSwirlCloud38199-L.jpg

Second
PRCoreStar28205-L.jpg
Michael

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited May 7, 2012
    I really like the first one, Michael. I sent you a minor revision mwink.gif.
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,203 moderator
    edited May 7, 2012
    These are fun images! All they need now is a TARDIS spinning around in them.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,882 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2012
    I like these a lot. Now I am tempted to try.
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    I really like the first one, Michael. I sent you a minor revision mwink.gif.
    Thanks for letting me know which one flies for you. I was rather digging the 2nd one but I see I am being out voted for preference so I have to listen to that thumb.gif Love the revision, sweet, thanks Richard. Mind if I post it up? :D
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    David_S85 wrote: »
    These are fun images! All they need now is a TARDIS spinning around in them.
    Thanks for saying David :D Its all about the fun thumb.gif I had no idea what a TARDIS was though I watch Dr. Who time to time. Watch but don't listen lol3.gif I'll have to try Richard's fix to the first workup using the Tardis. It would look great as you suggest.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    Juano wrote: »
    I like these a lot. Now I am tempted to try.
    Thank you Juano :D Appreciate that. I get tons of my "tempted to try" all the time from getting to see the works others share. A huge resource willing to show how thumb.gif
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Thanks for saying David :D Its all about the fun thumb.gif I had no idea what a TARDIS was though I watch Dr. Who time to time. Watch but don't listen lol3.gif I'll have to try Richard's fix to the first workup using the Tardis. It would look great as you suggest.

The current opening Dr. Who sequence looks sorta like this. Or this.
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited May 10, 2012
    Thanks for letting me know which one flies for you. I was rather digging the 2nd one but I see I am being out voted for preference so I have to listen to that thumb.gif Love the revision, sweet, thanks Richard. Mind if I post it up? :D
    Sure, no problem. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 11, 2012
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Cool David thumb.gif Neat you found these and shared em. My image is amazingly similar to the first ones animated background. Now I really got to catch the show and watch an episode or so :D Have never put together a animation now I have something to get it a go with. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try just that.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 11, 2012
    Richard put together this slick addition to the shot. thumb.gif Too sweet not to share it with you all. In all honesty it never occurred to me to make this kind of addition. I love getting ideas for things to try from everyone.
    i-tdh79Ck-L.jpg
    Michael
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2012
    Cool ... how did you do this?
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2012
    Hey Mary :D How did I do this? Well mwink.gif ya know I can't give that up. Too easy. But I can show a picture of its humble beginnings from an effort not unlike your recent try with your husbands bust made at school. From there you can likely easily guess. I'll post that abstract in its own thread. Right now I'll include a result from Davids mentioning a TARDIS belongs in there and Richard putting the star ship Enterprise in the scene.
    GoldenSwirl-2-L.jpg
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2012
    ^ Bravo! clap.gif
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2012
    Hey Mary :D How did I do this? Well mwink.gif ya know I can't give that up. Too easy. But I can show a picture of its humble beginnings from an effort not unlike your recent try with your husbands bust made at school. From there you can likely easily guess. I'll post that abstract in its own thread. Right now I'll include a result from Davids mentioning a TARDIS belongs in there and Richard putting the star ship Enterprise in the scene.
    GoldenSwirl-2-L.jpg

Guess I'll have to put my thinking cap on headscratch.gifD