Options

Child Friendly Family Guy

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited May 18, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
I've been around children long enough now to sense a real change in me.
My go to listener guy $ tells me no need to worry just yet. :scratch Myself, I tend ta think I'm loosing it.
:D
CAWU2Web1508-L.jpg

Was thinking my Avatar was about due for a change up. I've been liking this chalk art piece a long time.
So I worked it up new looking again. I must relate to it somehow. Hope its just the typical passing phase thing :D
Michael

Comments

• Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2012
    I like it .. spunky :D

Are you playing with chalk now???? I bought some white chalk the other day, but should of bought some colored instead.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2012
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I like it .. spunky :D

Are you playing with chalk now???? I bought some white chalk the other day, but should of bought some colored instead.

Cool :D Spunky is good. I'll take that.
    Nope, not playing with chalk just yet. Someone else's art whos name I did not get and should have. The singular reason I have not shown much of the chalk art works I acquired that day. Only small parts of save for this one and one other I guess. A lion one.

Have been thinking that white chalk on the right surface could go a long way in developing a completed work of art. Would be cool to try something simply for the joy of doing so. How hard could doing an abstract be anyways headscratch.gif:D Like you I'll be looking to pick up some color ones too while I'm at the dollar store.
    Michael
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Cool :D Spunky is good. I'll take that.
    Nope, not playing with chalk just yet. Someone else's art whos name I did not get and should have. The singular reason I have not shown much of the chalk art works I acquired that day. Only small parts of save for this one and one other I guess. A lion one.

Have been thinking that white chalk on the right surface could go a long way in developing a completed work of art. Would be cool to try something simply for the joy of doing so. How hard could doing an abstract be anyways headscratch.gif:D Like you I'll be looking to pick up some color ones too while I'm at the dollar store.

Look forward to seeing your chalk creations :Dthumb.gif