Options

Lens rentals in Italy

Howard BarlowHoward Barlow Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
Any sources for Canon lens rentals in Rome, or other major city in Italy?
You don’t pay me by the hour. You pay for the years of hard work that made it possible for me to paint such a picture in only one hour! Pablo Picasso

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2012
    is it for you or someone you know in Italy....my experience in a foreign city...they won't rent to a foreigner, especially and american...most people donot trust us....my suggestion rent from someone like borrowlenses and get the lens insured (which you should do any how) and go that route....jmho
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Howard BarlowHoward Barlow Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2012
    For me. Well, I did find a couple of shops. I want a 14mm, but both have the 16-35, for €55 a day. I was hoping to lighten my load, but it looks like I may have to rent here, as I can get it for 3 weeks for about $250. Thanks.
    You don’t pay me by the hour. You pay for the years of hard work that made it possible for me to paint such a picture in only one hour! Pablo Picasso