Antiques Market

damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
edited June 30, 2004 in Holy Macro
Going crazy with the camera during the countdown...

5615528-L.jpg

5615529-L.jpg

5615531-L.jpg

5615532-L.jpg

5615533-L.jpg

5615535-L.jpg

5615536-L.jpg

Comments

• ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    All wonderful, especially the first and last (and the old portrait). B&W works for the first because the composition is so strong and subject powerful. Was it underexposed or did you add the contrast and lose the face in post? Anyway it works.
    If not now, when?
  • damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    Thanks Rutt. I'm always afraid to post b/w because I know it'll have to be really good for you to accept it. Haha!! I really like the old portrait of Mao; for some reason it says something about China...thanks for looking. How's the island life going?? The first one was underexposed so I added a layer and changed the opacity and look of the b/w.
    rutt wrote:
    All wonderful, especially the first and last (and the old portrait). B&W works for the first because the composition is so strong and subject powerful. Was it underexposed or did you add the contrast and lose the face in post? Anyway it works.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    damonff wrote:
    Going crazy with the camera during the countdown...

5615536-L.jpg
    Hey, I liked all those, Damon. I like those better than anything you have posted. I loved the alley, or whatever, with the shirts hanging and the bikes, the black and white, this shot, lots of them.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited June 29, 2004
    Hey thanks Ginger.
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Hey, I liked all those, Damon. I like those better than anything you have posted. I loved the alley, or whatever, with the shirts hanging and the bikes, the black and white, this shot, lots of them.

ginger
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    Yes, like ginger, I really like the alley shot too. Full of visual activity.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited June 30, 2004
    Thanks Sid. I appreciate the comment.
    wxwax wrote:
    Yes, like ginger, I really like the alley shot too. Full of visual activity.