Options

D800e

trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
edited June 9, 2012 in Nikon Land
Hello there.

I have a D800E arriving soon, but I don't need/want it. I ordered it as a second body to my D800 but after reading more reviews, I'm going with a another D800.

The camera will be brand new...in fact, you can pick it up with me at the store when it arrives. Asking for retail cost plus tax...total of $3,588.74.

PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2012
    Must be nice.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    wildviperwildviper Registered Users Posts: 560 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2012
    Not trying to thread crap, but why can't you just tell the store to cancel your order? Or return it right there...there should be no restocking fee right?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    WildViper
    From Nikon D70s > Nikon D300s & D700
    Nikon 50/1.8, Tamron 28-75/2.8 1st gen, Nikkor 12-24/4, Nikkor 70-200/2.8 ED VR, SB600, SB900, SB-26 and Gitzo 2 Series Carbon Fiber with Kirk Ballhead
  • Options
    ShizamShizam Registered Users Posts: 418 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2012
    Damn, I just paid tax, shipping and PP on one and I could have just picked this up!
    Ever hear of Optimus Zoom? Me either.
    SmugMug iOS Sorcerer
  • Options
    rddaytonrddayton Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 30, 2012
    troopers wrote: »
    Hello there.

I have a D800E arriving soon, but I don't need/want it. I ordered it as a second body to my D800 but after reading more reviews, I'm going with a another D800.

The camera will be brand new...in fact, you can pick it up with me at the store when it arrives. Asking for retail cost plus tax...total of $3,588.74.

PM me if you're interested.

I for one think it's admirable that you are selling it for exactly what you would have paid rather than trying to gouge someone with an inflated price tag.
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2012
    wildviper wrote: »
    Not trying to thread crap, but why can't you just tell the store to cancel your order? Or return it right there...there should be no restocking fee right?

I can, but was/am trying to help a fellow smugger.
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2012
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2012
    Congrats on the sale troopers!
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site