Options

Art Show Displays for framed Photography

vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
edited June 15, 2012 in The Big Picture
KER-RUNCH time for this weekend. I have my images matted, framed and then I forgot about how the heck I was going to display my work in the 10x10.

I have about 30 framed pieces.

I some how thought I was going to get lattice and suspect it from the 10x10 structure with nylon ties but the more I think about this the more I am freaking out.

Then I thought of a sheet of peg board but that is probably pretty heavy.

Maybe I could put a table inside and anchor the peg board to the structure and have the bottom of the peg board rest on the table

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2012
    i have seen all sorts of ways to hang photos inside a 10x10 pop up....I have seen people use chicken wire on 3 side and the na simple hook over the wire, I have seen welded wire panels: not onoy are these heavy but hard to transport, but they can be painted, and also plastic lattice....and then the real creative have used cable running vertically but I did not get to see what they had gripping the frames as they had also wrapped a tarp around the pop up to make it look better and also to stop people from snatching pics from the back side.....if this 10 x 10 is simply floor space then I would be making me some lattice frames or find some place that might have some used clothing store wire displays...these are a lot like welded wire cattle pen sections only lighter and chrome....I have seen them sell for $10-30 here per 4x8 section.......

Good Luck.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website