Options

Town on a rainy day

bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited June 21, 2012 in Landscapes
Since start of May here is so much rain that I had to make one photo from the town, when was raining. It looks pretty clear, even with the rain.

Photo, June 9th, 2012:

Comments

• Options
    edited June 13, 2012
    It looks like, I am not welcome here: me and my photos, both of us.
  • Options
    DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2012
    Pretty town. I'd suggest grabbing a tripod or setting the camera say on that stone pillar (in the forground of the photo) to stabilize your camera, try to use your camera, zoom and crop out some of the lower road (the road and car in the foreground) to get rid of minor distractions, and remember the rule of thirds! :)
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2012
    bojana270 wrote: »
    It looks like, I am not welcome here: me and my photos, both of us.

On several occasions, Kdog (whose input you seem to value) has given you great tips and advice on how to have a better experience on DGrin. May I suggest that you review those messages and adjust your expectations accordingly. Be flexible and try not to take things so personally - remember, most people here that exchange critiques want to learn and grow as photographers - please try to be open to that.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2012
    Pretty town. I'd suggest grabbing a tripod or setting the camera say on that stone pillar (in the forground of the photo) to stabilize your camera, try to use your camera, zoom and crop out some of the lower road (the road and car in the foreground) to get rid of minor distractions, and remember the rule of thirds! :)
    Thank you very much for kind advice.

I will try something more to do. It is difficult about the road and all here in vorderground (I don't like it, either). Beside that I was on the rain and to stand there long time, is not good for me.

Here is all narrow and to put all on the right place is not possible. Beside that there are people, they know me, but they don't know, what I am doing (do photos or just look the town).

About zoom and crop is good idea.

B.
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2012
    Hi earache,

Thank you for the comment.

Maybe I am sensitive (from different reasons) and my fault is also that I don't like critics (I should take it as a good advice).

About Kdog: whoever she is; she is very, very kind with all comments to my photos.

B.